Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Several Diff'ent Dudes on Monroe

                            SEVERAL DIFF'ENT DUDES ON MONROE.




Wid Mark other day 'nd he's, like,

"Dude!"

'Cuss there's this cheapass shit in the windah at Rite Aid.

"Gawdahavit," he says.

'N'I'm, like,

"Dude?"

'Cuss it's totally cheapass.

I'm,

"Dude!"

"Cuss he's gawdbe shittin' me.

Bud, he's,

"Nawgawdahavit!"

'N'I'm laffin',

"Dude!"

'Cuss I know he's shittin' me.

Bud he's,

"I'm so buyin' it, dude!"

Bud, then, dude....What?  We don' go in?

'N'I'm, like,

"Dude?"

Bud, he's, like...pointin' ...in the doorway? 'N'he tells me,

"Dude in 'ere put me out for swearin' other night."

'N'I'm,

"No-o-o-o!... Dude! Tha's bullshit!"

"Swear," he tells me.

So, jist aft'd that, we're at Ghost Dog 'n' I'm,

"Dude..."

'Cuss 'ere'sa bitch of a bong 'ere in the windah.

Toh-dally not cheapass!

So....

Dude?

Whud're you bin doin'?

5 comments:

Adam said...

Nice DUDE!

But you need to update your blog. 2012 is now a long time ago ;-)

Rochester Blogger

Unknown said...

If you want to book a flat at this place then the right advisor will be Helios Developers as it specifically looks after the marketing strategy of Supertech Oxford Square venture.

Unknown said...

Supertech Eco Village 3 is actually an idea, which has progressed eventually. It began as an effort which worked to provide cost-effective personal real estate to the common man.

Unknown said...

Bangalore is completely a new position for the developer as it has quite lately released its first project in the ‘Silicon Valley’ by the name Supertech Micasa

Anonymous said...

Helios Developers Reviews for everyone who is less accustomed to the company